Commercial Roofing for shingle roofing repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofing repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.