Commercial Roofing for local roofing companies in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.