Residential Roofer for advanced roofing in Holliday. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.