Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.