Residential Roofing for advanced roofing in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.