Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1848. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.