Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.