Local Roofers for metal roof cost in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.