Local Roofer for advanced roofing in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.