Residential Roofer for advanced roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.