Commercial Roofing for roofing companies near me free estimates in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe main purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me free estimates in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.