Commercial Roofer for garage roof replacement in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.