Residential Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.