Local Roofer for metals roofs in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.