Residential Roofer for flat roof repairs in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.