Residential Roofing for affordable roofing in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe primary intent behind the roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.