Residential Roofer for aluminum roofing in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.