Local Roofer for aluminum roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.