Residential Roofer for roofers companies near me in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers companies near me in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.