Residential Roofer for GAF roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of GAF roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.