Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.