Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.