Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.