Local Roofers for asphalt roof in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HomeThe principal reason for the roof would be to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.