Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.