Residential Roofing for asphalt roof in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.