Local Roofer for Best roofer in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check the roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.