Local Roofer for Best roofer in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.