Local Roofer for Best roofer in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.