Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.