Commercial Roofing for flat roof in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.