Commercial Roofer for best roofing company in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe main reason for your roof is to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.