Residential Roofer for best roofing company in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.