Commercial Roofer for best roofing company in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.