Local Roofer for leak roof repair in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.