Commercial Roofer for commercial roof installation in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe primary intent behind the roof is to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.