Commercial Roofing for best roofing company near me in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.