Local Roofer for best roofing company near me in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.