Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.