Commercial Roofer for GAF roofing in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own HomeThe principal purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of GAF roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.