Residential Roofer for flat roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.