Commercial Roofing for best roofing in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HomeThe primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.