Residential Roofer for built up roof in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.