Commercial Roofer for metal roofs installation in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.