Commercial Roofer for built up roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.