Residential Roofer for built up roof in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.