Local Roofers for cedar shake roof in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.