Residential Roofer for CertainTeed roofing in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.