Local Roofer for cheap roofer in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.