Local Roofer for commercial roof repair in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HouseThe principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.